SOL MOB Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the sol mob is a faction in a game called samuraioflegend.comthough there are others.the sol mob was the first to have ever been made.

2 posters

Girlfriends dad died day of big dance band lost by 1 point band wants to break up what the fuck

rant
    rant

Male Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

Girlfriends dad died day of big dance band lost by 1 point band wants to break up what the fuck Empty Girlfriends dad died day of big dance band lost by 1 point band wants to break up what the fuck

Post  rant 1/3/2009, 4:13 pm

My girlfriends dad died so she was at my house at 5:30am and i sat with her for six hours, this made me late to the band compition which got use a ten point deduction which made use lose by 1 fucking point know the bands all pissed at everyone. girlfriend spent the night at my house cried almost all night my back is killing me because i fell alseep face down she fell asleep ontop of me and the stupid cat fell asleep on her (fucking cat)im going to beat the shit out of some one

she slept over agan, we just sat there for hours, she fell asleep with my arms wraped around her, then the fucking cat sat on the armrest all night hitting the back of my head and i couldnt push him down bcause she had he arms wraped around mine and i didnt want to wake here up and if i hit the cat with my head her head would move and she would wake up.... so the can hit my head for 8 hours straight .... im going to kill that cat! Mad

Last edited by rant on 2/3/2009, 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    Demo!!!
    Demo!!!

Male Number of posts : 19
    Job/hobbies : pipe maker
    Forum Faction/Group : sol mob
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

Girlfriends dad died day of big dance band lost by 1 point band wants to break up what the fuck Empty Re: Girlfriends dad died day of big dance band lost by 1 point band wants to break up what the fuck

Post  Demo!!! 1/3/2009, 6:05 pm

hmmm ura a good boyfriend rant, you put up with her shit, you guys should get married lol
    rant
    rant

Girlfriends dad died day of big dance band lost by 1 point band wants to break up what the fuck Empty Re: Girlfriends dad died day of big dance band lost by 1 point band wants to break up what the fuck

Post  rant 1/3/2009, 6:15 pm

what the fuck i put up with her shit her dad died? its the cat that has to go *looks at cat with extreame hat* fucking cat
    rant
    rant

Post  rant 1/3/2009, 7:27 pm

Mood: not as depressed but i still have a weird feeling in my stomach

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19/5/2024, 8:28 pm