SOL MOB Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the sol mob is a faction in a game called samuraioflegend.comthough there are others.the sol mob was the first to have ever been made.

Favorite graphic art program? (poll whores allowed)

Poll

Favorite program?

[ 0 ]
    Favorite graphic art program? (poll whores allowed) I_vote_lcap0%Favorite graphic art program? (poll whores allowed) I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Favorite graphic art program? (poll whores allowed) I_vote_lcap100%Favorite graphic art program? (poll whores allowed) I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Favorite graphic art program? (poll whores allowed) I_vote_lcap0%Favorite graphic art program? (poll whores allowed) I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 1
    USAWP
    USAWP

Male Number of posts : 68
    Job/hobbies : water polo
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

Favorite graphic art program? (poll whores allowed) Empty Favorite graphic art program? (poll whores allowed)

Post  USAWP 1/3/2009, 6:41 pm

I'm a gimpist... its free and its equally as nice as the $500 photoshop...

the layer setting are the best on gimp

what do you like and why?

Current date/time is 19/5/2024, 6:19 pm