SOL MOB Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the sol mob is a faction in a game called samuraioflegend.comthough there are others.the sol mob was the first to have ever been made.

3 posters

USAWP babbles, read it or not, idc (yerki, if you edit this, im gonna be so pissed off man)

USAWP
    USAWP

Male Number of posts : 68
    Job/hobbies : water polo
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

USAWP babbles, read it or not, idc (yerki, if you edit this, im gonna be so pissed off man) Empty USAWP babbles, read it or not, idc (yerki, if you edit this, im gonna be so pissed off man)

Post  USAWP 4/3/2009, 9:46 pm

Ugh... I've got a swim meet and I'm anchor in a medley... I hate being anchor and I hate being in medleys...

and after that meet, i have another meet the next day... and the day after that...

and for the one in the middle... I might have to swim fly.. i hate that soooo much...

i miss polo so much.... stupid mofo swim season.

And the chick I've been wanting to go out with is single now... idk if i should give her time or try right now while she's single... <.<

gig/wanderer knows that i was going to sue my teacher but then stopped when she started kissing my ass... she's being a bitch again... I'm going to tell the superintendent that she's a bitch...

OMG my fucking aunt, she makes me babysit her 1-year-old for no compensation... and randomly too! she just comes over and drops him off... what the fuck? at least tell me so i don't make plans!

so i was making a smoothie... i ran out of oranges... i hopped my neighbor's fence and took like 5 oranges... nobody knows... <.<

obama isn't moving as fast as I thought he would be... >.>

I gave my friend legal advice... I'm basically my school's legal consultant XD

omg fucking state and local government class, XP. how am i supposed to do current events on the local economy... if only there were any!

and that was my babble, have a great day
    2Low
    2Low
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 113

USAWP babbles, read it or not, idc (yerki, if you edit this, im gonna be so pissed off man) Empty Re: USAWP babbles, read it or not, idc (yerki, if you edit this, im gonna be so pissed off man)

Post  2Low 5/3/2009, 12:56 am

first, ok the girl your talking bout. who is single right now.... GO FO IT RIGHT NOW!!!! BEFORE YOU LOSE THIS CHANCE!!!! >.>

second, why are you suing your teache? and why stop? RUIN HER!!!
    USAWP
    USAWP

USAWP babbles, read it or not, idc (yerki, if you edit this, im gonna be so pissed off man) Empty Re: USAWP babbles, read it or not, idc (yerki, if you edit this, im gonna be so pissed off man)

Post  USAWP 12/3/2009, 7:16 pm

1. Damn, i almost lost her already; she was going to transfer schools, im going in

2. i stopped because she almost literally kissed my ass... now I'll just feel bad and my school is poor enough...

3. i forgot the url of this website so thats why i was gone for a while, lol
    USAWP
    USAWP

Post  USAWP 12/3/2009, 8:03 pm

NEW BABBLE:

Fuck you State and Local government teacher.
    I was fucking paying attention to you, taking notes, just like you asked. "Or maybe you were staring off into space like Mr. Sam here"

what the fuck you bitch?

and why are all of my female teachers fat? I'm serious... they are all fat >.>

OMG during my swim meet I won all of my heats...

There was this hella huge guy wearing full pant legs... the hella expensive kind... He did a 100 fly in 40 seconds... omfg <.<

I went paintballing... i went completely AROUND the field... I went behind their base... there were kids there (10 year olds)... i felt so bad shooting them in the back of their heads and taking the flag and running back to my base... >.>

OMFG I HATE MY LIFE NOW! I CANT BE IN THE WATER FOR A LITTLE WHILE BECAUSE I HAVE FUCKING SWIMMER'S EAR! FUCK!! >.<

omg... im actually getting along better with my english teacher... the one that i was gonna sue, lol

so i had a dream once... I was sober btw...

I decided to ditch school one day... I warped to china town in san francisco and I was hungry so i went to a restaurant. I wanted a seat on the second floor so i look around the resturaunt for stairs... there arent any stairs. I talk to the waitress i ask her where the stairs are and she said 'silly boy, you stick your finger in here and you go upstairs". "there" is a little socket thing, looks like a cigarette lighter in a car. I stick my finger in there and i warp upstairs. Upstairs I see my english teacher (this was when i was gonna sue her). she calls the prinipal and tells him that i ditched. I thought no worries, it will be 2 hours before he gets here. He got there in 10 seconds. I panic and I run downstairs (where the fuck did the stairs come from???), I jump through a window and break it, and then i jack a car like in Grand Theft Auto. I push the pedal to the floor and go... my principal comes out of nowhere and jumps on the windshield like the Terminator. He busts the windshield and i panic. I notice that there is a .44 Desert EAgle mark 11 by me, I pick it up and fire 3 shots into his head. He fell off the car and i can see him in my rear veiw mirror, watching me.
    My car is crap now because he busted the windshield. I go into a mall and enter one of those "enter to win a hummer" drawings. I won. I got in my hummer and it had light speed mode. I could see my principal behind me so i put it into lightspeed and went to a nuclear bunker.
    I go into the nuclear bunker and set up tripwires so that if someone trips them, a giant axe spike ball thinggy will fall on him/her. i set it up and go behind a sandbag and wait.
    I feel breathing on the back of my neck.

Thats where I woke up.

is that creepy for a sober dream? 0_o
    rant
    rant

Male Number of posts : 38

Post  rant 14/3/2009, 11:52 pm

hzahahahahaha fuckijng swimmers ear i harte that shit get it like 3 times a year
    USAWP
    USAWP

Post  USAWP 15/3/2009, 12:22 pm

i know... it hurts like a bish too...

and I'm taking the ear drops and they aren't helping D:

what about my dream? isn't that crazy for a sober dream? 0_o

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 8/5/2024, 6:31 am