SOL MOB Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the sol mob is a faction in a game called samuraioflegend.comthough there are others.the sol mob was the first to have ever been made.

3 posters

the Yerki Report (sol) (mob site)

2Low
    2Low
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 113
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

the Yerki Report (sol) (mob site) Empty the Yerki Report (sol) (mob site)

Post  2Low 10/3/2009, 1:20 pm

Yerki Report MOB edition #1

its possible that the SOL(yerki) Report will return to sol in maybe a cuple of months
    yes everyone a long time since the last report was released. but surely the fans of the yerki report still wait for more. (yerki [211834] quote:"my apologies to all the yerki report readers out there. we would have released more but with the sol mob returning and the fact, im in it. has left me with not much time for the yerki report. but i will try and get it back up again another day. idk when though. but be sure i will. again im sorry to all the readers out there." his apologie went unoticed and his estate was burned to the ground. ON OTHER NEWS...

SA fedded? (wtf?)
    yes on the morning of the 25th of Feb the samurai Admin was in federal jail lol =3 stunning sol again and making this news reporter ask who the hell fedded SA? lol and on more historical news...

Yerki Kowisaga Leveling? (OMG!!)
    OMG!!! >.> yes Yerki was caught leveling lol =D many people were stunned when he left level 140. his only comment was (yerki [211834] quote: "the hell? werent you just here asking me about the yerki report? why didnt you just ask about this after? im a busy guy i mean wtf dude? *throws toaster at polo*." we were un able to reach USA Water Polo [271734] for comments. but he was rushed to the hospital with 2 3rd degree burns in the shape of this "||"

UFOT? O.o
    uhh hmm. well it was incredubly stupid actualy it was so stupid it forced some people into deep depression. yes it was a fail THAT big. the threads url is [http://samuraioflegend.***/] forums.php?viewtopic=154462&st=0 . the failed thread was made by Ace of Clubs [381482]. a cuple of quotes from the thread...(Judge Judy [319412] quote: "Y'all forgot about RAOI, bunch of noobs." (Ace of Clubs [381482] quote: "who are they?" yes i personaly have no clue what the hell judy is talking about myself. o.O who are the RAOI? (Rockstar Philosopher [49324] quote: "Who are you?" =the question goes answered as to who the hell RAOI are= (Xenoiny [234580] quote: "He is Blank. He is pretending to be in the TNAA." and all this time i thought tnaa actualy recruited the lose lol =3 2Lows bad hehe =D (Shujinko{UFOA} [34838] quote: "why haven't you people let this thread die?" stfu its gotten ufoa a lil noticed. you guys were so small that uesf,tnaa and the sol mob never even heard of you. you guys are wack stfu and take what publicity you can get -_-' now. lets move on...

SPITE UNDER SA WATCH!!!
    yes a long fight against spite and adults only has left spite being watched by SA. who is looking for them trying to harrass members of adults only. idk =\ but it has definitely left spite in a tough place. some people who has watched this fight clame its unfair to only watch spite and that adults only was equily attacking spite members and that it was an act of favoritism. o.O hmm i see. others clame spite had it coming and that they always bully others and think they can do as they please. this news reporter has no comment against either side due to i dont feel like getting wooped by either side lol =3 and because i have friends in both clans so yeah =\ hmm.
    USAWP
    USAWP

Male Number of posts : 68
    Job/hobbies : water polo

the Yerki Report (sol) (mob site) Empty Re: the Yerki Report (sol) (mob site)

Post  USAWP 12/3/2009, 7:15 pm

woot!

is it officially back?

can i have a column in the newspaper? XP
    2Low
    2Low
    Admin

Post  2Low 18/3/2009, 5:51 am

mmmmmm =\ haha =D sure why not =D

only the SOL MOB report will be about all the games and a lil RL world news =D

so ill get things set up for ur news reporters. tell me if you would like to be one. =)
    USAWP
    USAWP

Post  USAWP 21/3/2009, 9:52 am

HELL YEAH!!!

SENIOR EDITOR AND CRAZY NEWS REPORTER RIGHT HERE!!
    USAWP
    USAWP

Post  USAWP 21/3/2009, 10:11 am

Same guy fedded twice with a 70,000 day difference?

zarni2323 457497 Same IP Transfers M SamuraiAdmin
    zarni2323 528770 Same IP Transfers M SamuraiAdmin

Yes, it's true. zarni and two other accounts were caught in a Same IP transfer scandal. The samurai admin banned him twice with a 71273 day difference. The normal ban given by the admin, as you know, is 300 days.

Samurai Admin punishes SOL MOB?

Clans that target single players can be regarded as player vs. player harassment and the whole clan treated as one person.

As you know, we are big on clan crashing and targeting single people. A new rule made by the admin says that we are not allowed to target single players anymore. Is this a warning to SOL MOB?
    2Low
    2Low
    Admin

Post  2Low 21/3/2009, 12:32 pm

not likely a warning to the sol mob. more to everyone who does it. -_-
    USAWP
    USAWP

Post  USAWP 24/3/2009, 10:14 pm

which is us... and just about only us... really.
    zhang
    zhang

Male Number of posts : 19
    Job/hobbies : football,cage fighting,sol
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

Post  zhang 30/3/2009, 7:57 am

you know Sa he just wants it to sound nice

he isnt one for making the game soft

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 18/5/2024, 10:40 am